We are able to accomplish this through our employees who are:
- Strong work ethic
- Have Fun
- Positive Attitude
If this type of environment matches your career goals, working with Savin Brands will be the beginning of something GREAT for your career!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay with performance reviews and pay increases after 3 months and annually thereafter
- Full or Part-Time flexible hours to meet your schedule and the demands of our businesses
- Locations in your neighborhood
- Discounted meals while you work
- Cross training pay increases
- Training and Promotion certification process encouraging advancement opportunities into management positions
- 401k with 4% match and no vesting for all employees after one year
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance for full time employees
- Paid sick time
- Managers earn paid time off
- Bonus potential for Managers
- Referral Bonus for bringing your friends to work with us
- Tuition Reimbursment
Open Positions at our Wings locations:
Our Delivery Drivers – deliver food orders to our customers and performing food preparation and cleaning; candidates must have reliable transportation to make deliveries, proof of insurance, a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving and criminal record
Our Guest Service Expert (GSE or Cashiers) provide outstanding customer service; take customer orders over the phone and in person; enter orders into POS system and maintain the front of the house neat and orderly.
Our Cooks complete food preparation and cook all items on the menu including, wings, chicken and fries and maintain the back of the house in a neat and orderly manner.
Our Cashiers or GSE (Guest Service Expert) provide outstanding customer service to all customers while taking customer orders while ensuring the cleanliness in the front of the house.
Our Cooks prepare and cook menu items, complete food preperation and ensure the back of the house in a clean and neat manner.
Management positions at both concepts:
Our Shift Runners and Assistant Managers work with the restaurant general managers to ensure each and every shift runs smooth. They work as a team to control labor and food costs and to increase sales all while creating a positive environment for the entire team.
Our General Managers provide leadership and motivation to ensure that fellow managers and team members are guest-focused, team-focused, food focused, and community-connected. The General Manager will exercise knowledge of restaurant operations, manage staff resources, provide counsel, develop and coach managers and improve sales, profits and operating standards.
To be considered for one of these great positions, click here to complete our online application process.
You will be able to select the positon and location in which is most convenient to you. The entire application process may take 10-15 minutes to complete. Once submitted one of our Managers will follow up with you, if we have an immediate need, otherwise your application will remain on file for future openings.